We invite you to start with these posts:
Tax reform bills are currently making their way through the House of Representatives and Senate that could result in […]
WASHINGTON –– Hurricane Irma victims in parts of Florida and elsewhere have until Jan. 31, 2018, to file certain individual […]
Join Eduardo Arista at Desayuno con CABA (Cuban American Bar Association) and learn how to navigate through complex tax […]
- From a Caterpillar to a Butterfly: Converting Corporations to LLC’s. Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) are almost always a better choice of entity than Corporations…
- Getting What You Pay For: Buying and Selling a Business. Starting a business from scratch is often more expensive, risky and time consuming than simply acquiring an already existing business…
- Legal Maneuvers to Consider in a Down Economy. Every rain cloud has a silver lining and even amid the gloom of “The Great Recession” opportunities abound…
- Legal Checklist for Parents. It’s that time of year again. Vacation time is over and the kids are going back to school…
- Avoiding Tax on Life Insurance. Life Insurance is an excellent, asset-protected tool for estate planning…
Wealth Preservation Quiz
Are you at risk?
- U.S Tax and Legal Consequences for Foreign Investors and Potential Residents
- LLC Overview and Conversion to LLC
- Asset Protection for Business Owners
- Ten Common Asset Protection and Liability Minimization Maneuvers
Get these exclusive resources when you sign up for our email newsletter below.