Eduardo “Ed” R. Arista, CPA, Esq.
- Assisting domestic and foreign businesses and individuals investing and doing business in the U.S. for more than 20 years
- Attorney licensed in Florida, Washington, D.C., and U.S. Tax Court; Licensed CPA
- Prior professional experience with law firms in Miami and Washington, D.C., a U.S. Tax Court Judge and as a Senior Consultant in Ernst & Young’s International Tax Services group
- Former Chair of the Florida Bar Committee on Relations with CPAs, and member of the LLC Statute Drafting Task Force
- Fully bilingual and bicultural Spanish speaker regularly handling sophisticated tax and legal matters for clients and other advisors who prefer to communicate entirely in Spanish
- Graduate Tax Professor at Florida International University
- Published numerous articles and regularly lectures at continuing education seminars for attorneys, CPAs, bankers and business people, both in English and Spanish
We are very proud of our team and their reputation in the community. Our multicultural and multilingual team of attorneys and accountants possesses both the breadth of talent necessary to cover our practice areas and the depth of experience that allows us to provide efficient and effective representation. We work closely together to maintain a positive and constructive working environment.
Providing maximum legal advantage.
You have worked hard to earn what you have, but preserving your wealth and managing or growing your business is a continuing challenge. We can help you meet this challenge by providing maximum legal advantage in your business dealings while creating legal strongholds to conserve your wealth.
Arista Law is a boutique firm focusing on business counsel and wealth preservation for local and foreign businesses and individuals. Corporate clients count on us to serve as general counsel for a diverse number of matters involving all types of business transactions and in resolving disputes. Private clients rely on us for comprehensive legal and tax advice involving planning, preservation and eventual transfer of their wealth. Our bilingual platform and multicultural team also equips us to serve those who prefer to deal with their professional advisors in Spanish.
Corporate & Business
Forming, restructuring and dissolving all types of business entities. Buying and selling businesses and real estate. Drafting and negotiating legal agreement and resolving commercial partnership and real property disputes. Whatever the legal challenge or opportunity, business and real estate property owners, entrepreneurs, investors, and in-house counsel count on us to get the job done. Learn More →
Our legal asset protection methodology consists of identifying and implementing the strongest legal structures for each component of your wealth according to your personal and business goals and limitations, as well as financial, tax and estate planning considerations. During tough times like these, we also help over-leveraged clients understand what legal rights they have to salvage their wealth. Learn More →
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
We can design a plan that details how your business and other assets are to be managed, and to whom and under what conditions they are distributed after you and/or your spouse passes away or loses capacity, while eliminating or reducing any estate taxes to the legal minimum. Learn More →
International Taxation & IRS Disputes
With proper legal planning, U.S. income, estate and gift taxation can be greatly minimized and sometimes eliminated for multinational companies and high net foreigners doing business, investing or possibly relocating to the U.S. For those who are not in compliance or already are the target of the IRS, we stand ready to defend you. Learn More →
Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution:
Our primary goal is to help you avoid disputes before they begin or end them prior to litigation. If litigation cannot be avoided, we are equipped to represent you from making the initial demand to settlement negotiation to trial and all the way through the appellate system.